Care to learn more about our many temperature gauge solutions?
Contact our sales and support team today to discover your perfect temperature gauge solution!
1 (877) 683-2200
Western Gauge & Instruments (WGI) prides itself on being industry innovators in Thermowells. By continually offering and using the latest in technology and measurement solutions, WGI has a long-standing reputation of providing top quality products using the best of materials and workmanship.
All WGI Thermowells products are manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified facility and have appropriate Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) where applicable.
This device is used to protect a thermometer / thermocouple / RTD from any pressure or corrosion from the process and allows replacement of the instrument without shutting down the system.
Standard Bore Sizes
• 0.260″, 0.385″ and 0.702″
• NPT threaded or flanged (RF, FF and RTJ)
• 316 SS
• Brass or naval brass, aluminum, carbon steel, chrome-moly, 304 SS, 316L alloy-20, inconel, monel, nickel, titanium, hastelloy B or C and teflon
• Lagging extensions, stainless steel plug and chain, full penetration weld on flange, teflon or kynar coating, MTR test reports and hydrostatic internal testing
Available Stem Lengths
• 2½” — 36″
• 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ threaded NPT, 150#, 300# and 600# flanged 900# RTJ and 150# RTJ
Our WGI Thermowells have the following Product Specifications and Cross Reference Chart:
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of Thermowells by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource America has continually committed itself to offer the best Thermowells products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource America has your perfect Thermowells solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.
To find your perfect valve solution, please contact ValvSource America today at 1 (877) 683-2200 or by email at [email protected].