Care to learn more about our many limit switches solutions?
Contact our sales and support team today to discover your perfect limit switches solution!
1 (877) 683-2200
Sharpe has evolved into a leading edge manufacturer and producer of highly engineered valves. Sharpe has successfully built a reputation for manufacturing limit switches that are considered by many to be industry-leading when it comes to both design and value. All Sharpe limit switches are extensively tested to ensure complete conformance to your applicable standards before shipment.
With almost 15 years of manufacturing experience to the oil and gas, mining, process, chemical and general industries, Sharpe has your perfect valve solution.
SLS Series Limit Switch
Sharpe manufactures limit switches which are durable, versatile, cost-effective, perform well after many cycles and are perfect for extensive commercial and industrial use. Sharpe’s limit switches are suitable for a full range of water, gas, steam, petrochemical and general use/utility services and applications.
• Temperature range: -20°C to 80°C (l 76°F)
• Stainless steel brackets are available
• Solenoid termination inside the switch box possible
• Die Cast Aluminum housing is Powder coated for superior corrosion resistance
• Housings have captive cover bolts
• Dome is made from Polycarbonate and is shatterproof
• Unique two piece molded indicator helps for long life and flexibility
• Sonic Set cams are serrated to lock together ensuring settings are secured against vibration
• Color coded to ease wiring
• Special Printed Circuit Board eliminates all wiring from the switch element to the terminal
• Provides protection against short circuits
• Wide range of NAMUR pattern mounting kits
• Complies to NAMUR mounting standards
• UL listed, for both NEMA 4 / 4X and NEMA 7 / 9
• NEMA 7 /9 Class I Groups C&D, Class II Groups E,F &G Divisions 1 and 2
Our Flow+ Limit Switches have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Part No.||Qty||Part Description||Standard Material|
|5.||1||Shaft||Stainless Steel 304|
|6.||2||Spring Dowel||Spring Steel|
|8.||4||Connector Strip-6 Way||PA6|
|12.||2||Microswitch Bolts||Stainless Steel 304|
|13.||2||Conn. Strip Bolts||Stainless Steel 304|
|14.||8||Non Falling Bolts||Stainless Steel 304|
|15.||1||“E” Type Circlip||Spring Steel|
|16.||1||Spring||Stainless Steel 302|
|20.||2||Earthing Bolts||Stainless Steel 304|
|21.||4||Philips Head Bolts||Stainless Steel 304|
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of limit switches by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource America has continually committed itself to offer the best limit switch products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource America has your perfect limit switches solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.
To find your perfect valve solution, please contact ValvSource America today at 1 (877) 683-2200 or by email at [email protected]ca.com.